Part Time with the prospect of Full Time from Summer 2020
Immediate hours available: (Part Time 16.5 hours available), Monday to Wednesday
Excellent salary and benefits £7,500 to £8,500 for immediate hours required (16.5)
Closing date by 5 pm 12th February
Interview date: 14th February 10 am – 2 pm
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining how you meet the essential and desirable criteria by 5 pm on 12th February.
Planet Mermaid is a major online retailer of mermaid swimwear, accessories and tails with a global customer base across Europe, Asia and Australia. We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator who will provide critical support to the business and play a key role in helping the company to grow.
An enthusiastic self-starter who prides themselves in their work as much as we do in our products, this role is ideal for someone who strives for excellent customer service, has an eye for detail, enjoys working on their own and part of a small multi-cultural team and has a passion for quality.
Working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, this role offers an exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of a growing company, learn new skills and get involved in interesting projects. A varied and exciting role working alone and as part of a team, you will be expected to assist with the day to day running of the office, dispatching orders and dealing with customer queries, filing, managing various databases, helping out with events and marketing and supporting the Director on ad hoc requests.
Note: The job will require manual handling duties of stock items and equipment.
For an informal chat about the role, please call us on 01234 352488
Visit our website: www.planetmermaid.com
• Significant office administration experience in a fast-paced environment is essential with proven track record of using your own initiative on a regular basis
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Data entry skills, stock handling skills,
• Excellent people skills including ability to communicate at senior level
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to prioritise own workload, manage multiple tasks and under pressure including responding to any ad hoc requests in a timely and efficient manner
• Ability to work independently without supervision
• Strong IT skills including MS Office Word and Excel
• Experience of working in swimwear or online fashion retail business
• Working for an eCommerce business
• A driving licence and use of a car
• Experience of supporting projects/events
• Excellent people skills including ability to communicate at a senior level with a proven track record showing ability to use initiative with little support
• Experience of using Amazon Prime platform
• Experience of working with magazines and press in general
• Self-starter with project work
Job Type: Part Time with the prospect of Full Time in Summer
Immediate Hours Available as below
Monday – 9am – 5pm
Tuesday – 9am – 1.30pm
Wednesday – 9am – 1.30pm
Job Type: Part-time until Summer - then full time
Salary: £7,500.00 to £8,500.00 /year for PT hours at 16.5
To apply, please email your CV & covering letter to email@example.com with a subject line "Office Administrator - Website Application", explaining how you meet the essential and desirable criteria by 5pm on 12th February.